This Cracklin’ Bacon is SO ADDICTIVE! It’s crispy, sweet and spicy. It’s super easy to make and contains no refined sugars and no bad-for-you ingredients, making it paleo- friendly!
Make this bacon for a brunch or weekend breakfast. Make it for football Sunday. Pair it with turkey and avocado, for a flavor-packed lunch. Eat it for dessert- haha, really! YES, it’s really that good.
Everybody in this house loves bacon, Cricket included! As she watched me make this crackling’ bacon, she kept pawing my leg and begging me to have a taste. The smell of bacon drives her crazy. My husband isn’t much better and repeatedly asked me when the bacon was going to be ready to eat?? “Is it ready YET??” Then as soon as I put the plate of cracklin’ bacon on the kitchen table it was gone.
Well, here you go… It may just change your life! You may never think of bacon the same way ever again 🙂
This Cracklin' Bacon is SO ADDICTIVE! It's crispy, sweet and spicy. It's super easy to make and contains no refined sugars of bad-for-you-ingredients, making it paleo- friendly!
Make this bacon for a brunch or weekend breakfast. Make it for football Sunday. Pair it with turkey and avocado, for a flavor packed-lunch. Eat it for dessert- haha, really! YES, it's really that good.
- 1 package of thick cut all-natural bacon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper
- 1/4 black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Mix the sugar and spices in a shallow bowl.
- Coat both sides of each bacon strip with the sugar spice mix and lay onto the foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove and place the bacon strips on a cooling rack and let them crisp up as they cool.