This easy to make terrarium will add a splash of vibrant green to your home and it doesn’t require any maintenance to keep up! Anyone can put together this beautiful terrarium, just follow this tutorial!
(You can click on the image if you’d like to order from Amazon)
(click on any image to order)
2. Compile various brightly colored natural items to decorate your terrarium, I used a few different colors of moss, a moss ball, sticks, stones, and small birch rounds.
3. Remove the top of the terrarium. Fill the bottom tray with moss.
4. Next layer sticks and rocks onto of the moss. I also chose to add a moss ball.
5. I used an egg crate as a cup to hold several succulents. These add a nice splash of color!
6. I also used a small bird’s nest to hold some larger succulents and stacked the birch rounds on the corner to visually balance the moss ball.
7. Place the top of the terrarium back on the tray. All done! See that was easy breezy! And it looks so professional! Here above is a side view.
Place is anywhere in your home and it’s beauty will catch your eye throughout the day! Enjoy!