This mobile is super cute and will entertain your little one for hours! Best of all it’s super easy to make and all you need is sticks, yarn, string, cotton balls and colored paper!
- Find a few sticks outside. It’s ok if they have branches, just trim them to your liking. I used 3 sticks for my mobile.
- Place the sticks on the floor or table and arrange them so the centers line up.
- Take a long piece of yarn and wind it around in multiple figure 8’s to secure the sticks. Use a decent amount of string to make sure that they will stay in place, then secure with a tight knot.
- Using more yarn, and different colors if you wish, wrap the yarn around the sticks to cover and tie at the end to secure.
- Make you paper airplanes out of colored paper. Here is the folding tutorial I used: Fold n Fly
- Using a hot glue gun, glue 5 cotton balls together to make a cloud, then wrap some white yarn around the cotton balls to give the cloud more definition.
- Tie string onto each cloud, and tape a string on to each plane. Next, tie the other ends of the strings to the mobile at various length.
- Lastly, tie a string to the top of the sticks, where they intersect, to create a hanging string.
- Place above your little one’s crib, making sure it is securely fastened to the ceiling.